new from tampa

hollisterguyo7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey everyone just bought a point n shoot the canon powershot s5 its nice an all love it something for me to learn on.. well kinda got into it a bit n looking to go SLR someone today..guy at a local photoshop explain some stuff to me really cool guy... i was trying to figure out if i should go XTI,wait for the XSI, or go 40d he said no doubt the 40d is the best but he said for fun n everyday stuff n some other things the go with the xti and spend the money on some nice lenses.. he recommend getting the xti body offline n coming to him n he would set me up with some nice lenses n i would be all set.. pretty cool he wasnt just trying to take my money n stuff just speaking as what he thinks i should get... said i can get a nice lense n get some really good pictures with it. if u guys have any tips or advice let me know im always up to learning new things... anyone know of a good place to get an xti body... he said the lense that comes with it isnt gonna do much for me lol thats why he said just get the body...any websites that sell them pretty cheap or the best deal

Welcome aboard.

thanks went n got off my ass n decided to get the xti today havent had a chance to use it yet... what lenses would u recommend if i wanna shoot a lot of portraits n stuff like motorcross n stuff any certrain lenses...

Most reactions

Back