New girl here =)

Iskalla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm new! ^^
I'm Noelia, 17 years old, from Uruguay (U R GAY!), and I've always loved taking pictures of everything. When I was a little kid I used to stand still (even when walking on the street) out of nowhere and make an "imaginary frame" with my hands and say "what a great picture!". :lmao:
My only obstacle is that I don't have a camera, :( just my mom's old film camera which I don't use because films are really expensive here, and printing (?) them too. I can't wait to get my camera next month. :lovey:
As you see, I'm an uber-amateur in photography! :lol:
But it's ok, I'll be happy once I can go out and take pictures of everything I see, eventually I'll get better... Or not.

Wow, this is a real "sad-violin-background-music" kind of story, LOL.

Welcome to the forum Iskalla. Even if you don't have a camera just yet this place is a great place to learn about photography from some really nice people. Pay attention to Big Mike, the man is not a fool.

Welcome!
Nice to have more and more people my age on the forum. I'm 18, and a semi-noob. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Sometimes they go unanswered, but usually people at least try to help...lol

Hey, I am 17, also..And I am a guy...
I agree with Sideburns, it's cool to see there is another person my age around here! Definitely read stuff on here. It has taught me A LOT of good stuff.

Oh come come there are more of us youngin's hanging around then one might think. ;)

Go crazy with the film SLR, go to your local store and ask if they have some expired film you could buy for 50% or 60% off, it will amaze you how many stores will be delighted to get those things off the shelf and the quality generally hasn't degraded to the point of noticing!

Hello Noelia, welcome aboard! What's up with the violin avatar?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back