New Girl on the forum

beautifulnerd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, I am new to the forum and I'm looking for anyone to give me pointers on how to be a better photographer. I am currently taking photos from my phone, since I'm saving to buy a good camera. So please feel free to add me or comment on anything that I can approved on. Thank you and hope to hear from you all.

A very warm welcome to this forum and I hope you will enjoy staying here.

Hey, I am new to the forum and I'm looking for anyone to give me pointers on how to be a better photographer. I am currently taking photos from my phone, since I'm saving to buy a good camera. So please feel free to add me or comment on anything that I can approved on. Thank you and hope to hear from you all.

Okay, you're using a phone. But you can still learn about composition. So when you finally get a DSLR, you are several steps ahead of most people with new DSLRs. So whether you learn best by video or books or online articles, starting doing a little bit of reading about composition...about the impact of various kinds of lines, about negative space, about what draws the viewer's attention. That will prepare you for your DSLR plus it will improve your phone pictures as well.

Second, there are plenty of blogs and contests that focus on phone camera pictures. Start paying attention to those. Most people with phone cameras just take the simple "here I am with a friend in front of the X monument" selfie kind of stuff. But there is actually some really cool phone camera work being done. Look at it (to improve your own art and also get ideas).

Last of all...welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to the site.

Thanks guys. I'm still new to the forums so I don't know how to use it yet. I didn't even know I received the comments. So how is everyone?

#live.a.beautiful.life#

Thank you for all of that, I will look into it and work on my art work. You're right, I need to start paying attentions to more details. Check out some of the photos I'm about to post up under the photo gallery and tell me what you think about it.

Thank you, I'm hoping that I will get tons of views and pointers to become better at it.

Hmmmm. what's the story behind your username? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A phone camera is STILL a "camera". Work with it!!! I think Instagram and Hipstamatic's square format works pretty well. Look into FastCamera and also CP Pro apps for the phone. Keep camera support in mind. You have deep depth of field and a wide-angle lens (near-to-far focus), so use that. Shoot,shoot,shoot.

Most reactions

Back