New girl = some work

bijoux

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Bridget. I thought I'd introduce myself here and share some of my more current work. The photographs I've seen from people on here are amazing, so I'm kind of scared to post anything. :hail: Hopefully you like it, if not, don't be too mean. :]

emily.jpg

emily7.jpg

emily6.jpg

emily5.jpg

emily3.jpg

^ A shoot I did with my friend Emily.

HONK.jpg

^ A self-portrait from a bit ago.

keith1.jpg

^ One from awhile ago with an old boarder.

g4.jpg

g5.jpg

g.jpg

^ More of my friend Emily.

club.jpg

rainbow.jpg

thefallofthefalls.jpg

^ Some from Niagara Falls

lamb.jpg

punkrock.jpg

^ Some random ones.

Well, that's all I feel like sharing today. I hope you enjoyed them! :heart:

Reactions: Rob
I like the fifth one and the boarder. oh, and I love your abatar :)

Hey, I like the last 3 pics of your friend, and the last photo. And I don't know if this will be compliment or insult in your book but from your self portrait, the first person I thought of was Avril Lavigne! Oh and welcome :)

Hi and welcome, Bridget. Why would we not like your photos? They are very creative. I particularly appreciate those taken in front of the screen with the slides as background, I really really like the idea! I might go and copy it (if I may? - a pity that it'll then no longer be originally mine, but...). I also like the way you caught your eye in the self-portrait.
It must be fun working with Emily! She's a beautiful model.

Welcome and post more. These are very interesting and creative. Some very nice captures. Another few self portraits would be nice to, your eyes look captivating.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Welcome and post more. These are very interesting and creative. Some very nice captures. Another few self portraits would be nice to, your eyes look captivating.

Eric

what he ^ said. you should have held some of these out for separate posts as they are all very good!

Very nice stuff Bridget :) I see you are from Columbus. I'm in Cleveland! Finally another Ohioan! Welcome, and keep up the good work.

I am from Cleveland also, are you going to the Arnold Expo? That is always great for photography. I go to Columbus all the time. Taking photos of Goth type people is real cool. They are probably the most exciting subjects. Not boring like most people.

Well good work but I am not into the Black white photos. Subject was great.

Love the self-portrait idea - fantastic use of 1/3rds - the b&w ones of Emily work really well also. Think she works well as she's clearly relaxed. Definately a great start to what looks to be a very promising portfolio.

Good Luck..

Spike

Most reactions

New Topics

Back