New girly from Ohio

mitsugirly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. I am from Ohio and I'm new to the photography world. I have always been a photo freak...snapping photo's every time I get a chance but, with a point and shoot.

I bought a 35mm back in the day and it was so confusing that I ended up selling it and going back to the point and shoot.
I have decided to take the digital plunge and bought a Sony a300 about a week ago.

I thought I should probably join a forum that could help me out with learning how to shoot those terrific photos that I want to do. :D

I mostly shoot my children (especially my 9 month old and my grandson). I love landscape, sunsets, structures, water and we have a lot of activities that include cars and racing and sports like aggressive rollerblading that I would like to shoot.

I've spent the last several months trying to learn photoshop for the pictures that I want to do. Then after many blurry pictures and getting frustrated with the outcome, I decided it was time to buy a nice camera.

So...here I am.

I hope to get to know everyone and I'm sure I'll have tons of questions to come...especially since I know nothing about taking professional pictures and how to achieve what I am looking to do. :lol:

Welcome aboard, jump right in!

-Shea

Thanks. After reading the entire manual on my camera, trying a few things out and forgetting half of what I read because I'm so overwhelmed...the only jumping I'm ready to do is off a very tall bridge. :lol: ugh

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back