New glass!

Just picked it up!!! Man, this sucker is a beast compared to the 35mm. Look forward to getting out to shoot with it!

You should throw away the 35mm in my direction. ;)

If I were a prime guy, I'd be using that lens a ton. Congrats and I hope that week flies by for you (I've been there!)

Just picked it up!!! Man, this sucker is a beast compared to the 35mm. Look forward to getting out to shoot with it!

Just wait until you shoot with it. I use it for portraiture about ~85% of the time. Such a solid performer. Hope you love it as much as we all seem to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it poor form to tell my patients to just not get sick for the next couple days? I've got picture taking to do.

Is it poor form to tell my patients to just not get sick for the next couple days? I've got picture taking to do.

They say honesty is the best policy...

Ok, finally got out of the clinic to shoot a few pics. Dang, this lens is incredible!! I still need to learn it better but I am impressed.

1) First shot!

DSC_0007-1 by Bolt x4, on Flickr

2) Testing it inside (threw some Dutch tilt in for Bribrius)

DSC_0011-1 by Bolt x4, on Flickr

3) Lets in a ton of light! May need to dial in some exposure compensation if I'm going to shoot wide open.

DSC_0101-1 by Bolt x4, on Flickr

4) Not super sharp but she moves pretty quick.
DSC_0118-1 by Bolt x4, on Flickr

5) If only we all got along like children. This is my daughter with her new friend.

DSC_0144-1 by Bolt x4, on Flickr

I don't think I ever want to take this lens off. Can't wait to shoot this weekend!

I love this focal length!! It's perfect for shooting my daughter without getting in her bidneth.

awesome.

whats up the the tilt bribrius remark?
hey, I only use tilt when I see it as a tilt shot.
OR well, when im having some fun too.

cute kid. Looks like your having fun!!

I really like that last shot.

Hahaha. I just remember you making a comment about it a few months back. Made me think of you as I was taking it.

Most reactions

Back