New Guy from NW Scotland , pleased to be on here .

Skyehammer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Lads and Lasses ,

New Guy from Scotland here .
I've only been into Photography since 2011 though the actual time spent on my new hobby is around 8 months due to a serious illness .
I'm on the road to recovery now and looking forward to learning all I can about the craft .
I saw your wonderful site only last night and felt I had to join , I hope to fit in and contribute as much as I'm able .

Welcome to the site.

Hi Lads and Lasses ,
w.png

New Guy from Scotland here .
I've only been into Photography since 2011 though the actual time spent on my new hobby is around 8 months due to a serious illness .
I'm on the road to recovery now and looking forward to learning all I can about the craft .
I saw your wonderful site only last night and felt I had to join , I hope to fit in and contribute as much as I'm able .

welcome abroad :D

Welcome !

We should go hurling some time !

Hi Guys ,
Thank you all for such a warm welcome ! It's reassuring when at least 1 person says ' hello ' , it's a reflection of how friendly this place is that I managed to receive more than 1 !:D
I'm from Anglesey in North Wales originally , been up on Skye for the past 25 years where I've worked as a ferryman and a gardener , though not at the same time of course .
Last year I contracted sepsis , was on a life-support machine for 3 weeks , I was clinically dead for long enough for the nurse to phone my Wife to tell her I'd passed away , when all of a sudden my heart decided to start up again after a few minutes . The Doctors told my Wife that should I live , I would most probably have brain damage , well , as you can see , I did live , and the few cells that still remain in my skull managed to avoid any damage ! I was in hospital for 3 months .

In the very short time I've been on this Forum , I can tell it's a good one , thank you for having me , and thank you for such a warm welcome , I already feel at home .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back