New Guy from WA State

canonrob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and i'm hoping to get back into photography. I was once a parttime professional photographer...I then decided to join the Army and that slowed me down a lot. I am originally from Western Maryland. I got back into photography after a tour in Korea...just in time for the Command Dial on my Canon A2E to break. Lacking the funds to get it fixed and the time to dedicate to photography, my camera went on the shelf for a few years. :grumpy:

But, now that i'm out of the Army, I have somewhat fixed my A2E, and I'm trying to save up enough money to buy, probably a Canon 1V-HS.

But anyways, I hope to learn a little and share a lot. I hope to be a valuable asset to the forum.

CanonRob

Hallo and welcome to ThePhotoForum, canonrob.
Nice to have you here. I hope you will enjoy being here, reading other people's posts, looking at their contributions, commenting on them and eventually also sending in your own photos for us to see. That will be fun :D.

Hey, glad to see another Washingtonian here! What are you from? I live near Bellingham. up near the border and about 120 miles north of Seattle. =)

Welcome to tpf! :)

ShelleySnapz said:
Welcome!! Im a Wa state transplant :( I miss home...grew up in Lakewood but moved around the entire Puget Sound for a wwhile there! LOL

Right on! I love that area... WA is a beautiful state.

Welcome to TPF.

Welcome to TPF Rob. And thank you for your service to our country. Now, if we can just get you into the Nikon camp. :)

Most reactions

Back