New guy here also.

PreludeX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, name is kevin.. im totally new here, but im sure that if i was to ask a question, it would be like my other forum(preludepower.com) and i would be told to search, so no worryin about that ;). I just stumbled on this site searching on msn, so i figured i would check out the place and see what its like.. so far so good!.. Im currently a student at the Art Institute of Seattle, studying no other but commercial photography.. Im currently working on finishing my first quarter and starting to move into lighting and large format.. im stoked.. ive shot nothing but 35mm (cept for those lil road trip snapshots on a wussy 1.3 mp camera :p) and right now im mostly in black and white.. so hopefully soon, youll be seeing my photos pop up here and there, and you can give me the advice, and what not i need.. ( also open to IT SUCKS, cuz thats what makes me wanna get better ;) )

Howdy and welcome to the forum yo!

You're gonna love it here, lots of good advice and experience to be shared!

Zach :D

Welcome in, Kev. Enjoy your stay, it is a lot of fun here.

Yo Kev!!! Don't listen to a word these guys have to say!! they are all completely and totally insane...yer best bet is to turn around and run far far away as fast as you can. They've had me trapped here for almost three months with little water or food, no sleep, and NO ps2 . :)sniff: I miss my mommy....) :shock:

Damn it looks like they have you already...tell ya what, if you watch my back, I'll watch yours.

...ah nevermind...i can tell by the look on your face yer not buying it.

ANyway!! :roll: Welcome aboard! I hope ya have a nice stay :wink:.

Kevin, welcome aboard!

mygrain said:
Yo Kev!!! Don't listen to a word these guys have to say!! they are all completely and totally insane...yer best bet is to turn around and run far far away as fast as you can. They've had me trapped here for almost three months with little water or food, no sleep, and NO ps2 . :)sniff: I miss my mommy....) :shock:

Damn it looks like they have you already...tell ya what, if you watch my back, I'll watch yours.

...ah nevermind...i can tell by the look on your face yer not buying it.

ANyway!! :roll: Welcome aboard! I hope ya have a nice stay :wink:.

We're doing all we can for him but the doctors say it's hopeless...

wow, there are wierdos in the photo world.. o wait, thats why i fit in :p Thanks guys, i do feel welcome :D

Most reactions

Back