new guy here =)

Very good photos. I like much, specially, so that they are very different, and that, is a success. Greetings.

Muy buenas fotos. Me gustan mucho, especialmente, por que son muy diferentes, y eso, es un acierto. Saludos.

Welcome! I really like the second shot you posted :thumbup:

Hi bobaab, seems like I never realised when you first joined the forum in July and sent the first lot of photos. So when I now say "Welcome", it is a bit late.... but better late than never, right? ;)

It took a while and required reading some of other people's replies for me to find out what I was seeing in the first photo. My immediate impression was that you had us look UP something that is STANDING and I was forever (well, in this case my "forever" was short...) wondering what it might be. Now that I know that we are looking along a pier (is that the word?) towards its end and further, I like this photo a lot better. Now I like it very, very much!

But my favourite is the newest of your contributions, the brick road as seen against a low sun, with the grass bits in between. As a matter of fact, I tried my hands at a very similar sort of photography only yesterday afternoon. And now I see your photo here - what a coincidence this is!

Hey Bob...welcome to TPF.

Like yer style a lot. :D Hope to see lots more.
Love the cobblestones and the BBQ or whatever it is. The zoomer too...all of them!

Welcome !! Nice photos.. The smooth water and brick road are great..

Steve :thumbup:

thanks again guys, im still learning about my film camera so i hope to have even more pictures soon!

the first picture is of a pier, yes. It's about 5:30am and the water is VERY still.

the second picture, if u turn it upside down, is a UFO taking off :lol: joking of course, but that is a picture of fireworks going off, and we used the wok looking thing to put bits of garbage in. From the angle I took the picture from, it turned out to be a picture like that.

Next time I post pictures, I'll make a new thread so i won't be congratulated with welcomes haha. Thanks again guys!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back