New guy here

Salval

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello. I've been interested in photography since high school. I recently started borrowing a somewhat functional Fujifilm S700 to take pictures with. Hopefully I'll eventually be able to purchase a decent camera of my own. In the meantime here is my Flickr account : Flickr: Snappy_Salval's Photostream . What do you all think?

KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to TPF!

Further down the forums list, TPF has a section devoted to sharing and asking people what they think about your photos.

Just click on Photo Galleries ↓ ↓ ↓ to see the variety of categories available to members.

Photo Galleries - Photos submitted by members for general display or critique

You'll get a better response if you post just 1 photo at a time in an appropriate forum in that photo sharing/critique section of TPF.

OP
S

Salval

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Welcome to TPF!

Further down the forums list, TPF has a section devoted to sharing and asking people what they think about your photos.

Just click on Photo Galleries ↓ ↓ ↓ to see the variety of categories available to members.

Photo Galleries - Photos submitted by members for general display or critique

You'll get a better response if you post just 1 photo at a time in an appropriate forum in that photo sharing/critique section of TPF.

Ok, sorry about that.

Most reactions

New Topics