New Guy Here

G2Photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone. I just recently started getting into the world of photography and found this forum so I figured I would sign up. I have dabbled in art for about the last 16 years, but with my schedule becoming busier these days, I just don't have the time to draw and paint like I used to. Photography has filled that void and I am really loving it. My current setup is a Nikon D3200 with a stock 55mm and 200mm zoom and a wide angle and telephoto lens. I am hoping gain some info from this site to help me become a better photographer. I am a huge car guy, so in turn, I like to photograph cars, but I am slowly starting to get into shooting the urban environment. I hope to turn this into more than a hobby someday, but for now, I am enjoying getting used to my camera. Here are some photos from a recent car show I attended.
$shelby1 (1 of 1).jpg$BuiltnotBought (1 of 1).jpg$MustangGTNitto.jpg$LP700front.jpg$RatRod (1 of 1).jpg

Penske Auto Museum in Scottsdale, AZ. I've seen that teal green car out in El Mirage. THAT sticker in THAT window in a car THAT color is a dead give-away. Nice looking shots- I like the processing. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks man. You are dead on about the C&C at the Penske museum. The teal Chevy was taken at the Mixteca show on 67th ave and Bell road. I usually hit up an event each weekend.

Welcome to this site.

Most reactions

Back