New Guy In The Community"

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, been here about a week, so better step up and say hello... I gotta say, I feel like the new kid in school here, little uncomfortable .. I also guess I started out scratchin my nails on the chalkboard , rubbing some the wrong way, and for that , I apologize...

Well won't make this a long story, but will say i have been involved in photography since 68"... I think I have been involved in every aspect of photography along the line... This includes the Biz part which I done for a number of years... I won't use the word professional , because I firmly don't believe one achieves that status, not with the way things change daily.. everyday as a photographer, whether you want to classify yourself as , Pro, Amateur/ novice/ or beginner , is a learning experience... especially in this world of digital, and computers..

I shoot and have shot, 35mm/ medium format Pentax 645, / and now mostly for convenience / and competition I use a Nikon 8700 8 MP..

Ok enough is enough, I hope to be of help here and contribute where I can ...

I also hope all is well with anyone I offended...

So lets get with here!!

New England Moments
VERMONT.............

NEM works for Me , or even TOM..

Thanks for Having Me !

Well, Tom. Ive already appreciated everything you have had to offer on this site. Im very new to photography as a hobby. The experience you have is invaluable to me, and Im sure, many others on this site. So, thank YOU for signing on.

Well your photos have offended me greatly and I expect you to be extremely nice to me from now on.

You know I'm joking, right?

d1a1s1... wow hope I got the name right?? but, hey Thank You, I appreciate
That!

Traveler.... lol.... did have me curious, glad I looked at the bottom lol,,,
and Thanks, you've made me feel welcome since Day 1 !!
Guess it was quite a start 2 ...

Welcome to you!

welcome, Tom. feel free to call me 'Will'.

i lived most of my life living and working in the new england area; you are very fortunate to be able to experience it daily.

again, welcome.

Hi Will..... yep beautiful here in New England a true 4 season state Vermont..

Where are you now, head for warmer climates lol ???

Thanks for the welcome, enjoy your critiques!

Where are you now, head for warmer climates lol ???

slightly warmer; eastern central, pa. i tired quickly of the city life here in the usa - needed my time back to create, so i moved to 'coal revolution' town. mid-range plans include moving back to europe: prague, paris, or krakow.

Thanks for the welcome, enjoy your critiques!

you are welcome for the 'welcome'. looking forward to seeing more of your work and in particular your words of photographic wisdom.

sooooo... can i have some maple syrup? Welcome aboard and watch out fer bad jokes

Most reactions

New Topics

Back