New guy to this forum.

LewnessMonster

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All,

My name is Darrell. I'm currently living in Okinawa, JP working active duty military. I have been interested in photography for several years. I spend a lot of my free time around the oceans of Okinawa. Many of my photos are underwater snorkeling pics using my Canon D10 and I recently purchased a Canon Rebel T3i. I am using the photo edit programs provided by Canon but I'm sure there are other programs that can provide better enhancement for pictures. I am somewhat overwhelmed by all the features and functions of the Rebel T3i but I prefer to use manual focus shooting and adjusting the exposure myself. I will post a few of my pics in a different thread.

Welcome to TPF, Darrell - and thank you for your service. :) It sounds like an interesting area to be able to go shooting in. When you are ready to post some images, please check out our Gallery section so you can pick by subject. It's a great way to get some feedback on your work, and get to know your fellow TPF er's.

Keep posting, and enjoy the forum!

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum Darrell!

Welcome! Japan should have a lot of wonderful places to shoot... take advantage of it while you can!

Welcome Darrell, and thank you

:thumbup: Welcome to TPF Darell! :camera:

Canon's DPP is fairly versatile and of course has a Raw converter. There are a couple of free, open source image editing applications you might want to consider - GIMP.org and Photoscape.org.

Thanks all for the welcomes, I will definitely start to post in the photo gallery today. Thanks KmH for the open source editing websites.

welcome what branch/base are you on?

im over on Kadena

Most reactions

New Topics

Back