New Guy -

MichiganFarts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Recently had a series of fortunate events led me to these forums, including my sister calling me up and wondering if I wanted to take her old Nikon FM10 off her hands; and, a guy I know was cleaning his basement and unearthed his Beseler enlarger, and darkroom equipment, and offered it to me.

I haven't shot film in over 5 years, but I couldn't help myself...I also (I'm usually not this emotional, but photography does something to me) impulsively bid on a Mamiya 645e with 80mm and 150mm lens, and grip...and bought it. I didn't think it would go for 150 bucks...but what the hey. Mamiya 645's were my dream camera back when I bought my Nikon N90s....and now I can get one with an extra lens for 150 bucks? just the fun me and my kids will have is worth that.

Anyway, everyone that has ever known me and my obsession with photography, is now ?'ing my sanity because I'm going to start shooting film again. They don't understand why...so I decided to go on the intranets and find people who don't need to be explained to why.

Welcome......
muccawhore.gif

Most reactions

Back