New guy

QuickNick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whats up, new guy here. I have always really enjoyed photography but never took it seriously. I have never had a huge appreciation for art excluding photography. Photography was one of the only art forms I seemed to understand and relate to.

I haven't shot much photography at all but I recently picked up a Nikon D3300 with a kit lens to experiment with and it's been a lot of fun so far. I've been lurking here for a bit so I figured I better sign up.

I figured since this is a photography forum I better post some sort of photo eh? I was playing around with some preloaded microsoft editing software just for fun.

Attachments

• DSC_0290 (2).jpg
    DSC_0290 (2).jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 97
Welcome to TPF Quicknick, one quick suggestion, use IMG tags to post your images, it helps the viewers from putting in an extra effort to look at your work. Also, if possible please post a little smaller images, it's a pain to download a larger file on a dial-up connection. You can look at this link for details on how to: How to post pictures in TPF
You've got a great camera there, I am sure you'll get some good results with it. :)

Welcome! You've got a great platform to start playing on.

Whats up, new guy here. I have always really enjoyed photography but never took it seriously. I have never had a huge appreciation for art excluding photography. Photography was one of the only art forms I seemed to understand and relate to.

I haven't shot much photography at all but I recently picked up a Nikon D3300 with a kit lens to experiment with and it's been a lot of fun so far. I've been lurking here for a bit so I figured I better sign up.

If you do not have much appreciation for art, apart from the art photography, it will be very difficult for you to learn photography.

I think i would have to disagree with that statement.

Most reactions

Back