new guy

Langs

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey everyone,
im brand new around here and felt that i should get involved.. I just got into photography last summer from my Europe trip.. something just sparked with me now and now I invested in a Nikon D50. I'm only 17 but i have a site with all my pictures (even from Europe).. I find photography amazing and want to have some feedback from more ppl. I hear good things about my pictures but some good or bad feedback would be great!! my site is:
www.chris1.net just go to the pictures section or any other section if you please (im a drummer with videos)..

Thanks alot
chris

you have some really good shots in there, what program did you use to program the photo section of your site. i had some similar ideas but dont know how to do it.

You sure do have some good ones. My only problem is that the page loaded very slowly. What program did you use to create it? Were the thumb images optimized before loaded up? Maybe it was just your server running slow.

nvr2low: You should check out some free source code. You can usually just search for it on google and some will pop up. If you want, I can give you some source code off my page (http://homepages.wmich.edu/~j2cervin) for the pop up window.

joyride, that would be cool. im about to do a search but that would also point me in the right direction

you can see what i have come up with but its such a pain to work with. its my first attempt though and im teaching myself
www.dsloc.com

i used google picasa.. it has a built in web page maker and a really nice picture viewer.. it is pretty much a simple adobe bridge with some automatic features...

http://picasa.google.com/index.html

Thanks for all the feedback on my site.. idk why it was loading slow it runs very fast even on my school network.. anymore feedback on my pictures wuold be great!!

chris

how do you get picasa loaded onto your site? i have the gallery made but cant figure out how to upload it to my site.

i uploaded the whole folder then made the small picture liek i have on my site then link it to the index file within that folder that picasa makes.. it works well and even if you dont like that picasa at the top of the page the license agreement lets you adjust anything you want in the page.. i love google..

chris

Most reactions

New Topics

Back