New Handout?

dpolston

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm thinking about printing these as some half page handouts. It seems to capture my photographic style as of late (I really, really need a fisheye lens). I think it needs a certain client, but this is what I do mostly.

Thoughts? I am struggling a little with the 2nd and 3rd images being so close in expression but I don't think I could recreate this shot easily (it was a "in the moment" thing). And I don't think a 2 shot is a good series for this. It needs the 3rd.

attachment.php

$Heeyyyy Web.jpg

Hey I can see it this time! Woot!(which is officially a word now!)

I like the idea and the look, but I think 2 and 3 are too close in expression. They almost look like the same photo. Why don't you try the whole idea again and get three very different expressions, because it is a cool idea for a card. Good Luck on whatever you decide to do.

I like the idea and the look, but I think 2 and 3 are too close in expression. They almost look like the same photo. Why don't you try the whole idea again and get three very different expressions, because it is a cool idea for a card. Good Luck on whatever you decide to do.

I thought so too <dang it> I need to re-shoot it.

I think I am obsessed with this image.

What about this? Ala Warhol Style.

attachment.php

$Heeyyyy 2 Web.jpg

What about taking the first card and taking photo one and switch it with photo two.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back