New Hawaii Pics!!

Kristen6877

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.kristenmartin.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I took some pictures this weekend that I've attached. I tried to work on my horizon since I have a real problem with it. Some pics are while driving so they are not the best quality (ex: have reflection from window) but I thought they were really neat so I added them. Let me know what you think. I need to get a polarizing filter for my beach shots but they color came out pretty nice without it.

~Mahalo, Kristen

mountainsphototouchSmall.jpg

52007180Small.jpg

52007178Small.jpg

52007152Small.jpg

52007037Small.jpg

52007018Small.jpg

51907099Small.jpg

51907096Small.jpg

This isn't really the right board for this. This is more for one photo at a time.

But I'll still offer some critique...

The photos are good, but there is nothing in any of them that makes them great. Nothing stands out. But they are still good photos.

I like the first shot and the shot of the flowers..(I love flower pics though) The first shot must have been one from the car?...guessing that is where the reflective look comes from....the others are okay, but seem to be more memory photos than actual portfolio WOW's.....some of them seem to be lacking a central subject which SOMETIMES helps, 2nd & 3rd pictures do nothing for me...4th I like the lifeguard tower...but maybe focus more on this rather than everything around it...a good pic of the lifeguard looking out or even sleeping (lol) great colors though....last two are okay, love the mist over the mountains but a few things distract from this..

Most reactions

Back