Not open for further replies.

Marty2015

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been into photography for a good many yrs... never got to serious with it till now.

I'm here to learn all I can... I'm mostly interested in wildlife photography I live in Georgia USA and love going to the smoky mountains Ga Cades Cove loop rd.

Will share some photos ASAP got to get them loaded on the PC again :dob: I'm not to good with computers so bare with me... Getting old and cripple:dob:

Wow my brother is so good to me... He gave me a Nikon D40, D5100, and now a D80 Hope I get a comment if not oh well :BangHead: I tried :confused-55:

Well I was looking for a friendly forum, This is not it... Please delete my account I'll keep on looking :mad-new::mad-44:

Welcome aboard,it is a friendly forum.I am just seeing your post now so sometimes it takes a while before people may see it.

Seriously, I think you're over reacting. If this is not a friendly forum, I don't know if you'll ever find one!
Stick around, looking forward to see what you can do with your camera. :)

Probably most of us has lives outside of of this forum, and come to it when we have the time or inclination. So if a post doesn't get immediate reply, that's kinda normal. Of the various forums I drop in on, this one is probably one of the friendliest.

Accounts don't get deleted.

Just remove TPF from your bookmarks - problem solved.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back