New here but been here a while... C&C plz

ph0enix said:
Nah, change it to "hot chick inside" ;)

Yeah that's what we'll do on the next one forsure! Lol

CowgirlMama said:
I agree with you that focus needs some work. I like some of your car shots, but the one in the top left is overexposed and the top right is underexposed. I think you have a lot of potential. Hopefully someone more experienced can give you some better critique.

Thank you for the critique. !!

I don't know how long you been shooting but I think they are great. I think PP is very good too. That's just my opinion.

I think you are on the right track. Focus is a bit off but you knew that coming in. You need to start asking yourself what you want the audience to feel or see when you shoot. Careful of your highlights on the car and shirt...

And best advise... worry less about what we think about your work because in the end of the day you weren't completely happy with it from what I read above. Find out why that is. The answer is there. Trust me.

Jai

gerardo2068 said:
I don't know how long you been shooting but I think they are great. I think PP is very good too. That's just my opinion.

I've been shooting since June of 2011... Got married in Aruba and didn't see value in the photographers being offered so with the eye of my sister, (also not a pro but has a good eye IMHO) ideas from my wife and I and my post editing I think we did ok, I'll post some shots :)
Since then ppl have benn telling me this could be my schtick :) lol

jaicatalano said:
I think you are on the right track. Focus is a bit off but you knew that coming in. You need to start asking yourself what you want the audience to feel or see when you shoot. Careful of your highlights on the car and shirt...

And best advise... worry less about what we think about your work because in the end of the day you weren't completely happy with it from what I read above. Find out why that is. The answer is there. Trust me.

Jai

Th for the comment... I'm more curious as to what others may be seeing that I may not.. I take opinions and then determine if I agree or not, I find ppl post pics here and I think that there may be something not right with them and then seeing others comments I think " yeah that's what's wrong, or right" lol.. Just my way of learning...
But thank you for the advise, much appreciated.

mikeyA said:
The kid is a music producer of House Music and his stage name is Box of Luca. So all the photos have a box somewhere... It's actually kind of a cool concept and in post the box has a tie PS'd on it like his logo.

I figured there had to be a concept behind it :)

Most reactions

Back