New here but been here a while... C&C plz

mikeyA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, i am knew to these parts in terms of becoming a member and posting but I've been reading MANY post in the last 2 moths since i found the iPhone app.

I'm a little nervous to post my pics cause I've seen many ppl be beat down...lol.. BUT I'm ready... allow me to tell you what i DO know... I know the that the settings I've used have limited my camera, i know i have an entry level dslr, i know that i need to get sharper pics... a also feel that my pics are a little on the artsy side maybe?

what i don't know is how is the lighting? some i chose, some i just needed to "work with".. How is the overall composition?

All feed back is welcome, i am not here to defend my position cause to be honest, i don't know what it is...lol... i like pics, i don't know why i like some more than others but i know i want to learn and be able to get ppl to "feel" something from my images

elise.web | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

leo car 3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

P1020929 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

P1090505a_pp | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

P1090773a_pp | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

ok kids, coma and get'em

thx
mikey

can i not use flickr to have the images show up directly on this thread?
thx

In your Flickr go up to the top of the photo you want to post and click 'Share'

Then it should say "Grab the HTML/BBCode"

Copy the BBCode and past it here.

Medium images are easiest to view in these threads.

I gotta ask what is up with the box in #3? My eyes were immediately drawn there right after the person

RebeccaAPhotography said:
I gotta ask what is up with the box in #3? My eyes were immediately drawn there right after the person

The kid is a music producer of House Music and his stage name is Box of Luca. So all the photos have a box somewhere... It's actually kind of a cool concept and in post the box has a tie PS'd on it like his logo.

Sorry....I don't remember anything before #4.

Anyone else got something? Anything? Direction requested :)

Cheers

Diver_matt said:

What's that mean? Lol

Let me translate that for you: the girl in 4 and 5 is VERY attractive! :D
Beautiful eyes in #5 - she reminds me of Dania Ramirez for some reason.

Diver_matt said:

What's that mean? Lol

Let me translate that for you: the girl in 4 and 5 is VERY attractive! :D
Beautiful eyes in #5 - she reminds me of Dania Ramirez for some reason.

ooohhhhh...lol... yes she is :)
this was for a promo shoot for her new single... not a paid gig for me but i help out "if" i can...

Maybe I titled this thread wrong.. I would love C&C pls :)

I agree with you that focus needs some work. I like some of your car shots, but the one in the top left is overexposed and the top right is underexposed. I think you have a lot of potential. Hopefully someone more experienced can give you some better critique.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back