New here from Beirut

Trombone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
well, i found this site through a search engine, i've found that it's a very effective (un-expensive) learning technic for a beginner photographer.

do excuse any flagrant english mistakes, i was french-colonised after the WW1, so i'm trying to make as much use of the multi-linguist bliss we have here as possible.

I'm 22, and i've been shooting since fall 2004, i have a Nikon FM2 and the lenses mentioned below in my signature.

I mostly shoot poeple (not necesseraly portraits), street and urban feel photgrpahy, and finally a bit of Landscape, especially sea shores.

I'm a music freek too, so anything from the 40's and 50's swing to modern Jazz, Jobim's Brazilian Bossa Nova, East European Tzigane and, 60's and 70's Rock, to Old Oriental and Soufi Music, to Fusion as long as it's true music, you can find all that in my room. i play guitar among many other instruments (western and oriental)

Other than that i enjoy theater and cinema, especially Italian & East European productions (i recently discovered Iranian Productions, undereground though, but very impressive), i'm not that much friends with holywood, but exceptions always exist.

I'll try to be as much helpful as i can, and to develop my own skills and photo-concepts through you guys.

see you on the forums.

Cheers,
Trombone

Welcome! Great to have you here, and no worries, you're English is just fine!

I really look forward to seeing your photos.

Welcome! :)

I used to be a big time addict of Lebanese sweets! :)

I used to be a big time addict of Lebanese sweets!

Heh, me too, still am an addict for Lebanese sweets (the girls and the food :blushing: )

thank you guys for your warm welcome.

i've already posted my first shot in the critique's forum, hope you'll like it.

peace,
Trombone

Hey Tombone! Welcome! Good to see you fond this site!

To all TPF'ers. The gentelman is very talented. I've seen some of his work on another forum and have been very impressed with his work and knowlage.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back