New Here. Here are a few pics.

stone_cold

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone. I am just starting to get into digital photo. I have done B/W SLR as a hobby for a little over a year. My Dad is quite into and I seem to have fallen for it as well. These are just a few snapshots I took with my Coolpix S6. Any advice is a appreciated.

1)
Heron2.jpg

2)
New-Zealand.jpg

3)
Heron-1.jpg

4)
Toy.jpg

5)
Ranger.jpg

6)
Ford.jpg

Not my best ever. I will try and post my two favorites later, when I am at home.

i like the truck under the bridge one. good composition in my opinion

I like the third one the best... This thread is probably going to be move though, because the critique section is mainly for one photo at a time.

not bad at all, especially the car one

I'm bothered a bit by the head in the back window of #6...I think my favorite of these would be the first one (granted imo a good deal of the sky could be cropped)

Cheers!

Whoops my bad. Didn't realise this was more for one pic type thing. I will remember that next time.

I totally agree about the head in # 6 lol.

I like 5. Looks like a Ford magazine ad. You should sell it to them lol.

1 is very cool to me, it seems like you have the water, then a far off shore on the other side of the water then the sky on top of that, but then you got some gigantic godzilla bird walking around lol.

Too bad there ain't a head in #4

#2 is my least fave and it is not silhouetted enough and it seems like an unintentional picture. THe last one would be cool exept for the head in the window lol. the rest are good li like them!

Most reactions

Back