New Here, new to photography

bnkrecords

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
glad i found this place, anyway, im new to this whole thing and appreciate any help in the future.

I just got a nikon d200 with the sb800 flash with some nikkor lenses. I was told I was on the right path, and im loving my photos so far..

anyway, im brandon yall. take care

Welcome! This place is a wealth of information!

Welcome to the forum Brandon. You were told right, that is a very good start. There are a lot of knowledgable people here that can help you

Welcome to the forum Brandon. You were told right, that is a very good start. There are a lot of knowledgable people here that can help you

thank you, i got the camera because of the speed, my last camera took 1 picture per 10 seconds so I got tired of it. Now that i see the quality of the camera, i want to go further into photography.

Yeah, i'm curious about the lenses too.

i have been doing audio engineering for about 6 years now running a recording studio, but for some reason photography grabbed me by the neck and i have been interested in it ever since..

Sounds awsome! Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay. You will learn something new every day if you come here anough.

Welcome. We recently discussed why audio engineers are drawn to photography on another audio forum. It really was interesting that we all shared a set of hobbies :)

D200 is more than a good start. It's a good end too. I know some local pros who use this camera.

Yeah what I was thinking is that you hit the photography bug hard! I just got into it a few months ago and I though I was crazy for stating SLR without a year of practicing on a smaller compact, but you went into the pro0sumer/pro catagory! Hey, more power to ya! you can make some great pics with that equipment, the knowledge and expertise will come with time.

yeah, i get that from my studio hobby. I usually go all out and get one of the best products. I figure I might as well start off at the top rather than work my way up. Saves money.

Im studying audio engineering and love photography. It is a weird connection, which Im not sure what that connection actually is lol.

yeah, i get that from my studio hobby. I usually go all out and get one of the best products. I figure I might as well start off at the top rather than work my way up. Saves money.

Well you started at the top for the camera body and flash system, but you started at the bottom of the real parts: the lenses. :(

Most reactions

Back