New here.. these are a few of my favorites I have done (equine)

AMiller21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a few pictures I've taken... horses are my life and passion, and main subject of my photography. Feel free to critique if you wish. (MORE BELOW, post #6)
$E_IMG_4791.jpg$E_IMG_4780.jpg$E_IMG_4786.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you got some invalid attachments bro.

Going to get a lot more response if you post the pictures directly to the site. Most won't wander off the reservation. Especially when you generate this warning/error with your link:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Hmmm... I see that. Wierd, I used the attachment thing, and it worked on my other thread.......

Ok, I am gonna do a couple a time. Maybe it was too many at once since it's working now?

Wow, those are really nice. Sharp, good color. I'd have to say the flower one is the best. I like the light effects and the color.

Thanks! I love the flower one, too.... I was almost done that day, and he came down to graze in the clover. Plus the sun was setting, and it was just really nice.

Ok you kinda got me stumped.... What is the breed? I have a few guesses.

Those dapples are to die for along with those feathers!!!

These guys are gypsies.... the dappled one is a silver dapple yearling... he has changed colors a lot. Really cool looking guy!!!!!

Set 2 is way better then set 1. In set 1 pic 1 is just poorly composed. Pic 2 shows the whole horse and nice motion, but it's not composed very well. Pic 3 is a super composition. Would have been a truly outstanding image if you would have included all of the hooves. Set 2 pic 1 is just an outstanding composition. Pics 2 & 3 show great motion. You really get the sense of power and movement in pic 3.

These guys are gypsies.... the dappled one is a silver dapple yearling... he has changed colors a lot. Really cool looking guy!!!!!

Ya know my first guess was gypsies actually! But Ive never seen one so grey and dappled-ie like that hahaha! What a beauty he is!!

Here he is just a couple months later.....View attachment 5521

He is def going to be a cool one to watch grow and watch change! He is SO SO SO much darker here. In this photo I would have def leaned more towards my guess but those first photos he was so so so light!

Set 2 is way better then set 1. In set 1 pic 1 is just poorly composed. Pic 2 shows the whole horse and nice motion, but it's not composed very well. Pic 3 is a super composition. Would have been a truly outstanding image if you would have included all of the hooves. Set 2 pic 1 is just an outstanding composition. Pics 2 & 3 show great motion. You really get the sense of power and movement in pic 3.

Hahaha in set 2 pic 2 who woulda thunk a horse of that size! could get cantering hahahaha!! Look at the barrel on that one! Gotta be like a 100" girth hahah! :p)

Most reactions

Back