New here with a new slight photography obsession.

Imager

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All

Kat here and I am new on these forums and have been reading and dreaming (yes dreaming) about photography recently. This is a new love of mine and has started late (ish) in life after years of telling myself I do not have a creative bone in my body.

I am looking forward to learning and reading many of the posts here and will share a couple of images as soon as I am allowed to upload them. I imagine there will be lots of advice on how I can make improvements.

I am a complete novice but a fast learner and looking forward to travelling around with camera permanently attached :D

Clearly the first step is to actually get a camera then locate, in this order, front, on button, viewer.
Then look through viewer at something and press the shutter button a bunch of times.
Turn the camera on its side, open little door and shake all the 1's and 0's onto the table and assemble into a picture.
check back with us when you have that done.

Welcome from the mid-Atlantic region.

Lew

Welcome to TPF Kat. Enjoy the ride.

I have dreams about photography too. But usually its something like I had to use radio triggers, and I realize that my flash is twice as bright as it should be, and it's like 1/4 mile away, and my subjects are getting really antsy and yelling at me, and I'm sprinting as fast I can towards my light to turn it down, but it just keeps getting farther and farther away. Then I realize that I dont have any CTO and I'm going to have cross lit faces from ambient sunlight and flash that aren't going to match, which could cause the subjects to turn into lizards.

I have dreams about photography too. But usually its something like I had to use radio triggers, and I realize that my flash is twice as bright as it should be, and it's like 1/4 mile away, and my subjects are getting really antsy and yelling at me, and I'm sprinting as fast I can towards my light to turn it down, but it just keeps getting farther and farther away. Then I realize that I dont have any CTO and I'm going to have cross lit faces from ambient sunlight and flash that aren't going to match, which could cause the subjects to turn into lizards.

See what can happen ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ if one hangs out at TPF too long, Kat???

Good for you Kat!

Welcome!!

I just started with digital around March.

This is a new love of mine and has started late (ish) in life after years of telling myself I do not have a creative bone in my body.
Science fact: "There are 206 bones in an normal adult skeleton and about 300 in an infants. The difference comes from the fact the some bones fuse over time into a single bone." So as you can see the creative bone needs some time to fuse!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back