New here, with photo.

Peter Murphy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here. I'll post some photos to get your opinion over time. But as for now, let me know what you think of this one. Thanks!

Peter

treeflowers.jpg

I like this photo but I'm having trouble finding what the focus point is. My eyes keep jumping around looking for something to rest on. There are two really bright spots which naturally are going to demand the most attention. The one I keep coming back to is the sun coming through the trees which is not what I suspect you wanted. However, I am being very critical of the picture. It is nice. Keep up the good work. I hope to see more of your stuff soon!

honestly I don't know what to think on this one... on the one hand it is very nice, I like the lightning and green tone. but on the other I cannot find the main object because of your choice of DOF...

Thanks for your thoughts guys. I guess I wasn't really thinking about a main object when I took the picture, I just thought it was neat looking scenery. The strange wad of leaves hanging from the trees did kindof bother me, but I figured it wasnt a big deal. Thanks again...peter

Most reactions

New Topics

Back