new here

gtaylor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been browsing dpreview for a long long time and finally got tired of "pixel peepers" and decided to do an online search for a place to discuss photography NOT cameras.

Glad I found this place.

I'm just getting ready to get my second cup of coffee and read some posts.

I'm not a rank beginner, but still have some issues about getting consistent photos.

I hope some one of you responds to me and lets me know if I'm in the correct area for general photography issues.

thanks

Welcome aboard, glad to have you.

I've moved this into the 'Introduction' forum.

I've been browsing dpreview for a long long time and finally got tired of "pixel peepers" and decided to do an online search for a place to discuss photography NOT cameras.

Glad I found this place.

I'm not a rank beginner, but still have some issues about getting consistent photos.

I hope some one of you responds to me and lets me know if I'm in the correct area for general photography issues.

thanks

Hi & welcome.

You'll probably like it here. Post some photos in the galleries. Ask and answer questions. Have some fun.

Welcome here, from another coffee drinker and occasional photographer! ;)

Glad I found this place.

thanks

I am looking to meet some fellow "snappers" here. I'd like to be able to call myself a "photographer" but not at this point.

I've got some great equipment to utilize and am hoping to hone my skills as a result of this site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back