New here

shutterbuggy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I like to use photoshop, and like many I think photo-manips are fun. I like the various forms of photography and art, but I'm also here to network with artists/photographers that need a reliable, high-end printer.

A little about the printing company I work for:
EzprintSolutions.com a division of Village Printing Inc. is an all in-house full service, short-run printing and design company. What makes us different: Large scale online printers print in mass bulk with millions of pieces ..they are quantity printers. You can see the difference when you choose a high-end printer specializing in quality short-runs. 100% Risk Free Guarantee on all prints means you get only what YOU want.

I'm more amateur photography hobbyist, I've been in and around art for years but since i'm one of web/IT at EzPrintSolutions I get to indulge in art and photography a lot more. :D I'm decent with photoshop but still learning as there's so many ways, shapes and forms and effects possible in photoshop. My favorite styles are photo&digital-manipulation art, and high quaility expert photography.. I like seeing photographers that can create photos where the pores of the skin, the texture of fabrics, etc are clearly visible without blur. I appreciate that style but I'm no expert at doing it myself. That's all about me and why I'm here. Thanks

Hi, and welcome! I can see that you've already started posting, and that's great!

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back