new here

Dorzok

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been taking snap shots for a couple of decades. friend of mine was showing off some pics that looked really good. said he learned everything he knows from here. so i figure i'd learn everything he knows too.

Welcome! Lots of knowlege here; ask away. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Been taking snap shots for a couple of decades. friend of mine was showing off some pics that looked really good. said he learned everything he knows from here. so i figure i'd learn everything he knows too.

I think I'm that "friend" you mentioned Dorzok. And it won't take long for you to learn all I know. You probably already know more than I do about photography. But, I am having a lot of fun learning.
Just got back from the Smoky Mountains a couple of hours ago. Took 493 pix since Sat morning. Going through them now.

Looking forward to your comments and pix.

Welcome!!

I think I'm that "friend" you mentioned Dorzok. And it won't take long for you to learn all I know. You probably already know more than I do about photography. But, I am having a lot of fun learning.
Just got back from the Smoky Mountains a couple of hours ago. Took 493 pix since Sat morning. Going through them now.

Looking forward to your comments and pix.

Welcome!!

Make sure you post some of 'em!!

i need 5 post in order to post pics. this is #3

Most reactions

New Topics

Back