New Here

Trav161

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey my name is Travis ,and im currently living in the Miami area. I love learning new things so a couple months ago I decided to Buy a camera for a Trip to England i was going on and from then I have gotten so pationet about all things photography.
So Im pretty much a newbie to it all

I joined this forum this ofcource learn new things and meet new people who have that same intrests .

I currently have the Canon Elph 310 ,which is a standard point and shoot camera. I am currently in the process of trying to purchase a DSLR.

Thanks ;):thumbup:

Last edited:
Welcome. There are many on this forum that can help you learn.
I will add, however, that adding a link to your website on your very first post may look like SPAM to many and will limit your responses. You will get better responses by posting a few of your photos here.

Ok thanks alot for that . I have removed the link and I will begin posting some of my photos soon

Hi Travis - welcome to the forum! When you want to post more images, just check out our Gallery section and pick one of the Galleries by subject matter to post in. :) You'll get lots of comments and discussion that way. Enjoy!

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back