New here!

Imgfascination

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all!

I stumbled across this forum searching the web about pinlights and catchlights. :) I am glad I found you all.

I am somewhat new to photography. It has been a passion of mine for YEARS.

I look forward to getting to know you!

Oh yea... I use a Canon EOS 400d digital rebel XTi... its my beginner's baby. I love it though.

hi i'm new too

got any good shots yet?

i'm assuming you just got the Xti? and also assuming you've got the 18-55mm kit lens

I guess I have had my camera for about a month. Yes I have the canon kit lens 18-55 with f/stops 1.8- 22. I have some pictures... not the best though. I have been using my camera without the flash in manual mode. I have done both indoor and outdoor shots just trying to get used to aperture, shutter speed and iso.

I have Photoshop CS3/Adobe Bridge. I had two 3rd party lenses. The next thing I want to get is a better, more stable tripod and a remote switch.

I love taking pictures of my kids but its really hard to get a good shot because my little one wont stay still. Tomorrow I am going to try to get some pics of some flowers.

I am guessing you have a Canon too?

hey im new too. but i do not shoot with a canon i shoot with a nikon D50.

no i dont have a dSLR :-(

i'm getting it later todaY!!

so excited can't wait. getting a Pentax K100D and a Sigma 18-200mm at a heavily discounted price. $700AUD both new + warranty

Most reactions

New Topics

Back