New in macro

xDarek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new in macro photograhy.In this pics I used the first time the macro.If you have any tips please tell me, and I want to know what do you think about the.Also if you have some sites where they explain how to use the macro, please give them to me.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• DSCF3865.JPG
    DSCF3865.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 99
  • DSCF3869.JPG
    DSCF3869.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 112
  • DSCF3877.JPG
    DSCF3877.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 99
Unfortunately, what you're showing is not "macro". It is simply close in.

What lens are you using? What's the minimum focusing distance of that lens?

What do you plan to be taking photos of for your Macro photography? Inanimate objects that you set up for the photo yourself? Or are you more likely to go out and about and explore the wilderness and find insects etc etc?
If its the former, do you have a lightbox? I found it helped so much when taking photos of my little warhammer minatures to ensure the lighting is always on point!

But yes as the other reply said its not really macro what you have there - just close up! What setup did you use there?

It looks like you're using one of those swiss army knife cameras. It's a fujifilm from the looks of it. What you need to do is put your camera in the flower icon mode, then get about 1cm from your target then either zoom or not to compose your target. And also dont forget to mount your cam on a tripod.

Also read page 37 of your manual for more info which can be found on this link right here: http://www.fujifilm.com/support/dig...ex/s/finepix_s9400w-s9200-s9100_manual_en.pdf

It looks like you're using one of those swiss army knife cameras. It's a fujifilm from the looks of it. What you need to do is put your camera in the flower icon mode, then get about 1cm from your target then either zoom or not to compose your target. And also dont forget to mount your cam on a tripod.

Also read page 37 of your manual for more info which can be found on this link right here: http://www.fujifilm.com/support/dig...ex/s/finepix_s9400w-s9200-s9100_manual_en.pdf
What do you plan to be taking photos of for your Macro photography? Inanimate objects that you set up for the photo yourself? Or are you more likely to go out and about and explore the wilderness and find insects etc etc?
If its the former, do you have a lightbox? I found it helped so much when taking photos of my little warhammer minatures to ensure the lighting is always on point!

But yes as the other reply said its not really macro what you have there - just close up! What setup did you use there?
Unfortunately, what you're showing is not "macro". It is simply close in.

What lens are you using? What's the minimum focusing distance of that lens?
Ok thanks for your feedback, I will read that article..

Most reactions

Back