Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken w/ D300, Tokina 12-24 f4, two Hensel 500 w/s monolights, SB800 slave
taken at f/11 @1.6 sec 20mm iso-200

Attachments

• $web pic.jpg
    $web pic.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 220
I think the lighting looks good, but then again I do not do this type of interior photo work. I might try and soften the highlights on the oven hood. The graphic designer in me wants to adjust the middle stool so the space between all three is the same. And the little piece of floor-rug showing from behind the island bugs me too.
The kitche itself looks very nice, I'd love for that to be mine.

the little piece of floor-rug showing from behind the island bugs me

done, thanks I didn't even see it!

The graphic designer in me wants to adjust the middle stool so the space between all three is the same

I am not even going to try this in PS, thanks for the other suggestions though and the CC

i think it looks really evenly lit. my preference would be to maybe lighten the whole image up a tad. maybe not, but again just my preference...

i think it looks really evenly lit. my preference would be to maybe lighten the whole image up a tad. maybe not, but again just my preference...

I would agree, the client wants an 11x14 print and because I have to stay perfectly level with the camera during a shot like this, I have to get too much of the ceiling in the frame. Oh well. Thanks for the comments.

here is a shot of the space, you can see I had about four different light temperatures to deal with. Whew! thank God for NX!

Attachments

• $preshoot.JPG
    $preshoot.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 148
looking at it on my computer at home it looks better than i thought. if you lightened it up much more you would lose the nice, rich look of the darker wood. again, i think it looks pretty good!

I like the photo, especially the lighting. Cuz I myself is having trouble with the lighting. Is that your kitchen? Looks neat!;)

What kind of lighting did you use?

Wow, nice.

I need lights. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back