New Jersey Photographer, New to the forums!

CCericola

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.csjstudios.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all!

I'm Christina and I'm a photographer and graphic designer here in Southern New Jersey. I was on my design forums and thought "hmmm I wonder if there is something like this for photography" Low and behold, after some google research I came across this forum. I look forward to getting to know all of you, share all my tips and trick of the trade and also to learn from others.

She said southern, but I have never said northern for me. :D

OOH South vs North (vs Shore? but really, Shore people are just a weird breed unto themselves aren't they?)

North: Giants/Yankees or Jets/Mets and NJ Devils fans
South: Eagles/Phillies/Flyers/Sixers Fans

North: Big hair poofs, fake tans
South: Sports jerseys and pony tails

North: "The City" refers to NYC
South: "The City" refers to Philadelphia

North: The Housewives of NJ, Jerseylicious, The Jersey Shore
South: No reality shows (thank god) but we do have the infamous Cherry Hill from Harold and Kumar go to White Castle.

North: Concrete Jungle, Very Scary City = Newark
South: The Pine Barrens, Very Scary City = Camden

o man!!! thats messed up we arent like the people from jersey shore....at alll

Ok, I'll concede that not everyone in North jersey is like the cast from Jersey Shore. But aren't they all from NY anyway?
And domidcsk8ter, as long as you live in Howell, south of 195 I'll count you as South Jersey FTW!

i like in central i guess people would say 15 min from the shore and 20 min from seaside

There is no Central, just people who can't admit they are North Jersey ;)

ahahahah im dead stuck in the middle philly is 45 min from me and nyc is an hour :p. yea i dont want to admit im even close to north jersey lol we make fun of them lmfao

Most reactions

New Topics

Back