new kid on the block

some1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hi guys/girls i'm new to this forum and this is my first pic ,can you guess what this guy is saying ?

would like to hear what you think of this pic

no-photo.jpg

I think it's a very good image: tack sharp, love your DOF, and your lighting is nice and even.

What's he saying...? hmmm, no clue. He is apparently wearing some kind of work vest; is he instructing someone to keep away from the unseemly-looking background debris? :wink:

"That way please" ?

It is a very nice capture. :)

Oh and welcome to TPF. :wink:

Welcome to the forum.

I agree with all of them about how nice of a picture this is. The detail is really good.

I think he's saying something about some Animal at the zoo...like, "over here we have the bearded, smiling, toothless, yodelling banshee..."

He says "No photos here, move away" :wink:

Great lookin photo.
Welcome to the best forum around.

"You must be this tall to ride"

Welcome to the forum yo! You're Gonna love it here!

Zach :D

thanks for the kind comments

Picksure is right ,this guy didnt want me to take pictures and walk around he's site.

some1 said:
thanks for the kind comments

Picksure is right ,this guy didnt want me to take pictures and walk around he's site.

Ha ha!!! That's kinda funny! :) Nice capture though! Welcome to TPF!

"ohh yeah there was a hot female here just before, she went that way!" *points*

hehe, good photo mate. :)

some1 said:
can you guess what this guy is saying ?

It's either "now Go out there and give it one hundred and Ten percent" or it's "No Jeremy, ask them if they want a carwash today! You gotta upsell! It's worth 25% of your secret shopper evalulations! Okay let's try this again.. 'we have a special on windshield washer fluid today'"

Most reactions

Back