New Lens

qmr55

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.sl3designs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just picked up a Tokina AT-X PRO 100mm f/2.8 D MF AF on ebay for my Canon. They had it for sale with a "best offer" button and I threw an offer out there fully expecting to to be declined, but they took it!

What's your guys thoughts on this lens?

Paid $150 for it, lens came today its in excellent condition!

lens6.jpg lens5.jpg lens4.jpg lens3.jpg lens2.jpg lens1.jpg

It is supposed to be on par with Canon or Nikon for image quality.
Having never had the opportunity to shoot with one online reviews are all I have to go by though.

I just picked up a Tokina AT-X PRO 100mm f/2.8 D MF AF on ebay for my Canon. They had it for sale with a "best offer" button and I threw an offer out there fully expecting to to be declined, but they took it!

TTACH]

sound like a good price
I'm still liking my old old Canon 100mm 2.8 macro non-L
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

Having never had the opportunity to shoot with one online reviews are all I have to go by though.

That's what I've been reading too! Can't wait to get out this weekend and see for myself.

TTACH]

sound like a good price

Yeah....price was too good to pass on.....and from what I read, it compares very well to the canon 100mm 2.8. We will see!

That's what I've been reading too! Can't wait to get out this weekend and see for myself.

TTACH]

sound like a good price

Yeah....price was too good to pass on.....and from what I read, it compares very well to the canon 100mm 2.8. We will see!

yes, we will see

Most reactions

New Topics

Back