new lenses!

nakedyak

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, I know i don't post on here as much as I should...I apologize for that. I'll try to be on here more often since i'm now a graduate and looking for work...

anyways, got me the 17-40 L and a Sigma 105 f2.8 macro...here's some pictures i've taken with them since i got them.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

i've got a photo-a-day gallery going here, so you can check that out if you want. thanks for looking

great shots, i really like that last one, but both of the last two are sooooo sharp! congrats on the graduation and new lenses! :thumbup:

The last one is my favorite, but they are all INCREDIBLE!

Great shots, the second is breathtaking!

Raymond J Barlow said:
awesome! I am looking for that Marco.. any tips?

I would recommend one that can go 1:1 ratio...the one i had before was only 1:2, and it's a huge difference to go completely lifesize. I think most of the newer macro lenses are pretty sharp, there are 50 or 60mm ones, 100ish ones, and like 150ish or 180ish ones from most big name lens makers. I got the Sigma cause it was the cheapest ( go figure ) but it seems to be pretty sharp so far!

Perfect!
All three of them.
Just PERFECT.

And I just LOVE the first! (Though that first one is NOT GREEN, the second is - now this means something!)

I love the first one. Did you use some sort of filter seeing as you pointing the lens strait at the sun?

Most reactions

Back