Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

Just letting you all know that we've set up a new links directory in hopes of providing quality photography related links to everyone. We're starting out with about 200 links and I'm looking forward to great growth!

If you have useful sites you'd like to include, please do so, and please feel free to add your personal photography sites to the online galleries section.

The links directory can be found here: www.thephotoforum.com/linksdirectory

Thanks all, and I hope you find the information contained there to be useful!

-Chase

Shall we not sticky this one? What do you say, :hail: oh great Chaseman!?!? :hail:

Chase said:
Thanks! Hopefully there will be a ton of useful information in there....and, hmmmm....have you added your links yet? Well?? Have ya?! :lol:

yeah I suggeted one... I would like to suggest a few more (photo galleries) but they are mostly in Polish. To be honest I am sure that sooner or later you will find a Gallery link in those pages (Gallry = galeria in PL :lmao: ) but... do you want some Polish photgs pages here?

And this email below, where you suggest a link in this case.. is it an email to the photographer? author of the photos?

And this email below, where you suggest a link in this case.. is it an email to the photographer? author of the photos?
As I understand it, the email goes only to the admins of the links site, to give them a chance to test the link, and check its validity before publishing it on the site. :)

Of course, a link in Polish could contain very naughty elements, and you could have quite a joke on ol' TPF, Mentos.

Would you do such a thing?! ;)

A reciprocal URL is merely a link on the site you are adding that points back to us. :D

So, in exchange for us including you in the directory, we'd appreciate (but do not require) a link on your site back to thephotoforum.com.

oh well your covered there, I already have a link on my site that goes back to you :)

mentos_007 said:
yeah I suggeted one... I would like to suggest a few more (photo galleries) but they are mostly in Polish. To be honest I am sure that sooner or later you will find a Gallery link in those pages (Gallry = galeria in PL :lmao: ) but... do you want some Polish photgs pages here?

Polish pages would be welcome. Just like the forum, the directory shouldn't be limited to one physical area. If you feel they have a home in a subcategory not avalible, feel free to suggest one using the links at the top.

Terri!Come on! i though you knew that I would never do a joke from TPF!! It is my home after all!!! :)

Most reactions

Back