New Look Photo

Conk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cloverdalephotography.com
New Look Photo is my new web and home based business. I'm not far from being up and running.
Right now the page I have is temporary as I'm working on a new site with more detail.
I would put down more info for you here but maybe just visit the site and you can get a better idea what New Look Photo is all about. :wink:
Thanks in advance for visiting and for any comments you may have. Either e-mail them to me or just post them here. :D

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i took a peek at your portfolio .. you got some good stuff over there :)

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
thats a great idea ... i know i've been spending the past few days resizing photos ... im building my first website :shock: ... with a little assistance from the hubby and Adobe GoLive :)

Dew

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
if i hear about someone in need ... i'll throw them your way ... also, at my hubby's company they do a lot of retouch work, and more times than not, they could always use an extra hand to meet their deadlines :)

Darfion

Soapbox guru...
Reaction score
Website
www.darfion.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice site you have there Conk. Loads nice and quick and the images are very impressive. Love the woman in her rollers :D Can't wait to see your next one.

Quick question: I have dabbled in html but I always forget certain coding. What code did you use on here to link your logo to your site?

Most reactions

New Topics