New member from Houston, TX!

CodyTX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanted to introduce myself as I have been reading this forums for a little bit but never registered.

Anyways, my name is Cody and I am from Houston, TX. I did not get into photography until about 1.5-2 years ago. It always seemed like I wanted to take pictures of everything but did not realise how much of a passion I have for it. I purchased my first camera and started learning. I started with a Nikon D5000 and began the trials. Later I switched to the D7000 and I have really enjoyed this camera. I am now at the point of moving to a full frame and seeing how far I can take this.

Myself and two of my closest friends started our own photography business and within the past year I think we have done very well. I know we are no where close to being full out professionals but I think we have come a long way. Only difference between myself and them, is they shoot Canon 5D MKII while I shoot D7000 - well that is about to change. Getting ready to make the switch as I have trialed with the MKII and really like it.

If you would like to check out our website, feel free. www.TheWitnessStudios.com

We are located in Houston, TX.

I look forward to learning a lot from this website.

Cody

Most reactions

New Topics

Back