New member from middle east ;)

omar98ls1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone, My name is Omar am new to TPF..I have found this forum over the internet.
I live in United Arab Emirates-Dubai (i hope you guys know it) and am a beginner and fairly new to photography. I am currently an intern at collage of dentistry..almost a dentist now lol and photography is more of a hobby to me. I hope I have both fun and experience with you guys!! see you a round. thanks :)

Omar,

a small coincidence.
I am a former dentist (actually a prosthodontist) and I will be in Dubai next February for the first time - twice, actually - but for only an hour and a half on my trip to Thailand and Myanmar.

This is a good place for people of any skill level and, if you are interested and have the time, photography is a wonderful, exciting hobby.

Lew

Omar,

a small coincidence.
I am a former dentist (actually a prosthodontist) and I will be in Dubai next February for the first time - twice, actually - but for only an hour and a half on my trip to Thailand and Myanmar.

This is a good place for people of any skill level and, if you are interested and have the time, photography is a wonderful, exciting hobby.

Lew

lol great! am planning to study prosthodontics in the future too! its my fav! Dubai is a great city minus the weather..
am getting better at photography everyday and am loving it :).
thank you.

Hello everyone, My name is Omar am new to TPF..I have found this forum over the internet.
I live in United Arab Emirates-Dubai (i hope you guys know it) and am a beginner and fairly new to photography. I am currently an intern at collage of dentistry..almost a dentist now lol and photography is more of a hobby to me. I hope I have both fun and experience with you guys!! see you a round. thanks :)

Hey Omar

I was living in Dubai for 6 years until I came back to Australia about 6 months ago - I was working on Yas Island at the F1 Circuit which I am sure you have heard of :)

Right about now things would be sticky and very hot there BUT how awesome is winter in Dubai? Best weather in the world in Jan/Feb!

Hope to see some shots from you soon to bring back some old memories of Dubai.

Seeya

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Omar
I hope you'll enjoy being here.
Let us see your photos from the ever growing city you live in.
I've never been to Dubai, my dad has, though. Unfortunately - even though he certainly took many photos at the time - we (his children) never got to see any of them. :(
(Happens to sooo much travel photography which gets taken and - forgotten.)

Welcome Omar!

Welcome...to the forum.!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back