New member from Vancouver, Canada

Moodyville-ain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone :D, I am a chef at a small tiki-like restaurant, the food is simple but fresh and tasty. I'm married without kids and I live in a suburb called Port Moody.

I have always enjoyed photography but never really got into it until recently.My mother in law let me use her XSI, and I fell in love with it. So I finally scraped enough dough together to buy my first DSLR, which is the XS. I am pretty much a total newbie. I have no intention to become a professional photographer. My interest is purely recreational, I basically just want to have fun, and take some good pictures.

I'm giving this forum a try, as it seems a little more relaxed. I'm a member on another forum, but there are too many professionals there, with no time for lowly amateurs like me. I'm not going to name it, as I'm not going to stoop to bashing or badmouthing. I want to be a part of a community, not an elitist group.

I don't mind criticism, in fact I welcome it, as I want to become better. Just as long as the criticism is constructive.

I am pretty much a total newbie. I have no intention to become a professional photographer. My interest is purely recreational, I basically just want to have fun, and take some good pictures.

That's exactly what I said six months ago. Look at my sig to see what happened. :lmao:

Welcome. ;)

Most reactions

Back