New member saying hello

Johan13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi and tell a bit about myself.

Ive always loved photography, Ive always liked taking pictures as well as looking at others work.
Currently, im 25 and a student at the University of Victoria in Canada BC. As much as I have always loved photography I never really took it seriously. Ive only owned fairly cheap point and shoot cameras but even with these I have taken quite a few shots that I am happy with.

In any case Ive decided I want to take photography to the next level and I want to buy a new camera. Ive got a few books and such so Im still in the research and understanding phase behind the science and technique but Im a fast learner and I hope in a few weeks that I will have a clearer understanding of what I want to buy etc.

I cant wait to get out there and practice what I learn!

If you have any tips or suggestions for me for starting out that would be great. I look forward to being part of this forum and any suggestions you all may have.

Thanks,

Mark

Well let me be the first, then, to welcome a fellow Canuck to the forum!!

find a budget, like most hobies you can spend an unlimited amount of time and moolah on them.
and welcom to the forum fellow canadian.

Welcome to the forum! Im still really new myself, at the digging through the market for a camera stage. lol Not the funnest part of this whole thing, lemme warn ya. lol But the people on this forum have been incredibly helpful every step of the way so you made a great choice comin here! :)

thanks for the info and warm welcome guys=)

Most reactions

Back