JoeU

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I'm Joe, and I hail from the US west coast (Oregon). I've been a photography hobbyist since 2005, but haven't pursued it much in the last seven years. Marriage will do that to you.

All that is about to change however. In two days, I'll be taking possession of a Canon EOS 1-D X mark II. As if it weren't apparent, my favorite photo subject is nature and wildlife. It may take me a bit to get back in the swing of things and up to speed, but I look forward to meeting you all and posting some images to the gallery.

Welcome. That's one heck of a way to jump back into it. What lenses do you have or plan to get? Can't wait to see some images.

Welcome aboard from the other coast.

Welcome. That's one heck of a way to jump back into it. What lenses do you have or plan to get? Can't wait to see some images.
Nothing too spectacular in the way of lenses- yet. I currently have a 50mm 1.4, a 70-200 mm f4 zoom, a macro lens (100mm, I think). All of the above are seven years old and will require the adapter. The camera itself comes bundled with the 16-35mm f4 IS lens. Still one has to start somewhere.

Hello everyone. I'm Joe, and I hail from the US west coast (Oregon). I've been a photography hobbyist since 2005, but haven't pursued it much in the last seven years. Marriage will do that to you.

All that is about to change however. In two days, I'll be taking possession of a Canon EOS 1-D X mark II. As if it weren't apparent, my favorite photo subject is nature and wildlife. It may take me a bit to get back in the swing of things and up to speed, but I look forward to meeting you all and posting some images to the gallery.
Welcome!

Welcome! Nice camera to get back into photography.

Welcome to the forum Joe, hope you enjoy it here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back