Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hows it goin everyone, im new to the forum. just sayin whats up to everyone. i really wanna be a sports photographer if i can get the chance. im open for any advice, tips, or questions. i have a canon rebel xti with a stock lens and a 55-300 lens. Thanks for lookin
[email protected]

Stephen

Hows it goin everyone, im new to the forum. just sayin whats up to everyone. i really wanna be a sports photographer if i can get the chance. im open for any advice, tips, or questions. i have a canon rebel xti with a stock lens and a 55-300 lens. Thanks for lookin
[email protected]

Stephen

Wait, what 55-300mm lens do you have? Is it a Polaris 55-300mm f/4.5?

yea, i know, id love to shoot for the A.J.C (Atlanta Journal Constitution) to start off, but im really looking for anything right now. i talked to one of the atlanta braves photographers at one of their games this season and he gave me a lot of tips and pointers. im still lokkin for any advice i can get. i know a flash wouldnt help me because im not close enough to the subject for it to affect my shot. and im not sure what kind of lens that would make my images come out sharper during night games

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back