New motorcycle!!

ceejtank

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So 2 weeks ago some idiot hit my motorcycle with his Dodge ram while it was parked... totalling it. I made a killing on the insurance claim. Just bought a new 2012 hayabusa. :D i pick her up later this week.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1370876201734.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1370876201734.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 101
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1370876213254.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1370876213254.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 90
Sorry about the accident but looks like everything worked out! Nice new bike! My son has a 2011 Kawasaki Ninja and I'm always hoping he's not speeding and such. :blushing: In Florida ...you're required to take a safety course which is a good thing. Not sure if all states have that.

Congrats on the sweet ride!! Be safe.

Sorry about the accident but looks like everything worked out! Nice new bike! My son has a 2011 Kawasaki Ninja and I'm always hoping he's not speeding and such. :blushing: In Florida ...you're required to take a safety course which is a good thing. Not sure if all states have that.

Congrats on the sweet ride!! Be safe.

I started out on a kawasaki ninja zx6r when I was 16. Then I had the GSXR 1000 for 8 years until the accident I mentioned above...

Not all states have safety courses. I took the one in MA when I was 16 and passed with 100% on both the written and riding test. They asked if I wanted to teach some upcoming classes. I refused... but still drive pretty safe. :) We get a discount on insurance for life if you pass the safety course.

Hope he keeps the rubber side down!

Dude, be careful out there! I would have spent the extra money on camera stuff, but to each his own! lol

Dude, be careful out there! I would have spent the extra money on camera stuff, but to each his own! lol

Well I have camera stuff.. my motorcycle stuff got broken... haha.

Nice 'busa. glad things worked out well for you.

Thanks man. I'm going to enjoy her I think. Little heavier/bigger than my last bike, slightly more upright seating. Will be good for my longer rides.

My son has a 2011 Kawasaki Ninja and I'm always hoping he's not speeding and such. :blushing:

Uh huh....

I know lol But, so far so good. I want to believe he cares enough about his life to be not be reckless. I do remember being 20 though and how you don't worry about taking risks. Lol

Anyhow, be careful OP! Thank goodness you weren't hurt.

I hear ya, I've got a friend that has had one for a few years now and loves it. It's a lot of bike, that's for sure.

I hear ya, I've got a friend that has had one for a few years now and loves it. It's a lot of bike, that's for sure.

Yeah. I haven't done track days in years, but I like having the excessive amount of power available to me.. haha I'm severely looking forward to trying this bad boy out.

Congrats on the new bike.

I have been riding since i was 16 as well. Its a lot of fun to go out and hit the twisties.

I have a 06 GSXR 600 Suzuki makes a really nice bike and has for a long time. Ive always liked mine both on street and in dirt.

Congrats on the new bike.

I have been riding since i was 16 as well. Its a lot of fun to go out and hit the twisties.

I have a 06 GSXR 600 Suzuki makes a really nice bike and has for a long time. Ive always liked mine both on street and in dirt.

Yeah back roads are where its at. I've been a GSXR fan ever since I saw them.

Nice ride! That's a badass machine, just remember not to go faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Nice bike .I to got rear ended in nov 2012 with a gold wing .They say it was a 50 mph hit ,I was standing still at stop sign

Most reactions

Back