New :)...My first picture

RM041986

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey everyone whats up. I've been coming on here for awhile just reading and viewing. I finally got my own camera though. I bought the Sony cyber shot H2 looked like a good place to start. I'm big into cars and i will probably be taking a lot of automotive pics and landscape shots. This is my first picture with my camera from last night. It snowed and i got to play with my Subaru WRX for the first time this winter:D . Have a nice big open parking lot by my house it was pretty fun. The picture i took right before i left. I had no idea how to use any of the buttons or focus it or anything. I like it though because of how it focused, just my opinion though. well anyone have any feedback let me know. I also work at a car dealership selling and know a boat load about cars so if anyone has a question one day about cars i'd be the guy to ask so feel free. Well let me know what you think, later

DSC00005.jpg

did you use flash? if you did don't or try to avoid it.

its a nice pic I like the composition (positioning):thumbup:

did you use flash? if you did don't or try to avoid it.

its a nice pic I like the composition (positioning):thumbup:

yea i did i didn't want it to but it just popped up and flashed lol but now i know how to turn it off

Welcome on board. I had similar experience when I got my Lumix FZ-7 last year. Like how to zoom, how to use flash, it's not that complicated after a while. It would be helpful to try taking shots in different situations to learn to use different functions you camera has. Start with good lightning conditions. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back