New/Need Pricing Advice please

C'mon, lets not turn this into a big ethical debate. Not everyone comes out of the womb with the ability to fairly price products/services or an endless knowledge or computer software and techniques. You have to start somewhere and everyone takes their own path. If she wants to charge, and someone wants to pay her, and she wants to risk crashing and burning, then good for her. Besides, its not a complete stranger so there shouldn't be an misrepresentation of her being a "Pro" photographer.

exactly! how else do people learn if they do not ask?

I would not do it for a complete stranger. I personally like doing one on one portraits with natural light.
She is my friend and trusts me, she has seen my work and likes it, or else why would she ask me to do it?
She wants to pay and frankly I want the experience and know I will do a great job. I don't think I am taking a risk and I don't think I will crash and burn.

I don't get the amount of people who spend time posting on here with nothing helpful to say. Why bother? What is it with some photog people who think they somehow know it all? geez. keep it moving.

I -think- she knows how to use a flash, just has to rent one. Could be wrong though, I can hardly figure out how to wake up in the mornings.

Thank you. Yes I do know how to use a flash, and I knew exactly which one I wanted to get.

Most reactions

Back